Your Personal Home Buying Assurance Plan
- We will start with a relaxed but frank discussion of your requirements and wishes for your new home. Important topics will include; Price, Location, Schools, Transportation, Size and Structure (bedrooms, bathrooms etc.).
- We will explain our role as your REALTOR in the various Agency relationships, and our duty to the Seller and Buyer in each, so you can decide if you wish to be treated as a “Client” or “Customer”.
- Should you wish to be our “Client”, we will sign a contract outlining our duties and responsibilities to you, and we will act as your Agent, representing you and negotiating for you. Information shared with us will remain confidential unless you authorize us to reveal it. Should you wish to be our “Customer”, we are committed to dealing fairly and honestly with you, ensuring that we do not misrepresent either properties or prices. However, information shared with us that impacts on a Seller, must be shared with that Seller.
- Whether you are our “Client” or our “Customer”, we can help you arrange your mortgage, either with a Mortgage Broker or your financial institution. A pre-approved mortgage is recommended to protect your interest rate, and establish the correct price range so we can look for your new home without worry.
- You will be shown all listings in the areas which seem suitable to your needs, and which are available through the Multiple Listing Service, as well as our own Exclusive Listings. We will arrange appointments at your convenience to view listings, including For Sale by Owners and accompany you on all showings.
- We will provide information from the Real Estate Board’s data on our market so you will be able to judge fair market value for your purchase.
- We will explain the legal process of purchasing a home in our area, draft your offer including any conditions regarding building inspection, financing, insurance, etc., provide you with information regarding experts you may wish to consult, and help you deal with counter offers received from the Seller’s Listing Agent.
- On successful completion of the negotiations, we will arrange any building inspections or other matters and follow through to closing.
- We will take as much time as necessary to help you find your new home In return, we would ask that you conduct your home buying only through us. Of greatest importance is that we maintain a frank an honest communication, so that we can do the BEST JOB POSSIBLE from start to finish.